SSC English 2nd Paper E-mail Writing
- an e-mail to the railway Station Manager asking him for booking a ticket for you.
- an e-mail to your father informing him about your preparation for SSC examination.
- an e-mail to your younger brother congratulating him for his brilliant result.
- an e-mail to the manager requesting him to send you a Membership Form.
- an e-mail to your father in Singapore telling him about your result in your SSC Exam.
- an e-mail requesting him to visit your house during the Eid vacation.
- an e-mail to the editor requesting him for sending you the guidelines and other information of the competition.
B-†gBj n‡jv B‡jKUªwbK †gBj Gi mswÿß iƒc| GwU Avm‡j GK ai‡bi wPwV| B-†gBj cvVv‡Z Ges MÖnY Ki‡Z B-†gBj wVKvbv cÖ‡qvRb| eZ©gvbKv‡j †hvMv‡hv‡Mi †ÿ‡Î B-†gBj ¸iæZ¡c~Y© f‚wgKv cvjb Ki‡Q| B-†gBj Gi gva¨‡g Text, Picture, Audio Ges Video gyn~‡Z©i g‡a¨B †cÖiY Ges MÖnY Kiv hvq|
E-mail Gi KvVv‡gv :
E-mail Gi wewfbœ Ask e¨vL¨vmn †`Iqv n‡q‡Q| g‡bv‡hvM mnKv‡i c‡ov|
E-mail †jLvi mnR Tips :
- B-†gBj AvbyôvwbK ev AbvbyôvwbK n‡Z cv‡i|
- m¤§vbm~PK Awfev`b †hgb : Dear Sir/Madam Ges AvšÍwiK Awfev`b †hgb : Your sincerely, Yours faithfully BZ¨vw` e¨envi Kiv hvq| wKš‘ hw` Nwbô e¨w³i Kv‡Q †jLv nq Z‡e GB iKg AvbyôvwbK aib e¨envi Kiv nq bv|
- B-†gBj evZ©vwU mswÿß I mywbw`©ó nq| B-†gBj evZ©vwU cvVv‡bvi Av‡M fyj n‡q‡Q wKbv Zv cixÿv K‡i †bIqv DwPZ|
- Suppose, you will go to Dhaka to attend the marriage ceremony of one of your cousins. So you want to book a train ticket for a fixed day. Now, write an email to the railway Station manager asking him for booking a ticket for you.
To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject : ticket booking
I would like to inform (Rvbv‡Z) you that I have planned (cwiKíbv K‡iwQ) to go from chittagong to Dhaka by train on the 7th instant (GB gv‡mi). I need a ticket of the Subarna Express. I request you to keep a second class (wØZxq †kªwYi) ticket for me.
212, Port Colony, Chittagong
Phone No : 0192……………..
- Suppose, you are Sumon. You are going to appear at the SSC examination. Write an email to your father informing him about your preparation for SSC examination.
To : email@example.com
Subject : preparation for SSC examination.
At first take my salam. I am very glad (Lywk) to receive your letter. I assure (wbðqZv w`w”Q) you that you need not think so much about my studies. I am preparing very well for the SSC examination.
Well, you will be delighted (Avbw›`Z) to know that I have got GPA5 in the test examination. I have already completed (†kl K‡iwQ) my revision.
Convey (†cuŠ‡Q w`Z) my salam to mother. Pray for me.
Your affectionate son,
- Suppose you are Rafi and you live in Dhaka. Your younger brother is Bappi who lives in another city. Recently, you have informed that he has scored a brilliant result in his annual examination. Now, write an email to your younger brother congratulating him for his brilliant result.
To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject : congratulations for brilliant result.
I’ve just received your message. I’m very happy to know that you’ve got GPA 5 in your JSC exam. Congratulations (Awfb›`b) for your brilliant (AmvaviY) result. I hope you’ll do better in future.
Go ahead. I bless (Avwke©v` Kwi) you from my heart. With best wishes your elder brother,
- Suppose Bangladesh Foundation has an advertisement in the national dailies to form a young learner’s group. Now, write an email to the manager requesting him to send you a Membership Form.
To : email@example.com
Subject : Request for sending a membership form.
From your advertisement (weÁvcb) published in the Daily Star on 5 July 2015 I have come to know that you are going to form a Young Learner’s Group. I am eagerly (AvMÖ‡ni mv‡_) interested to join in such activity.
I have read the prospectus of Bangladesh Foundation. The goal and objectives of this organization attracted me very much. So, I want to take part in forming (MV‡b) the organization.
I request you to send me a Membership Form and conditions for installing (¯’vcb Kivi) the group.
- Write an email to your father in Singapore telling him about your result in your SSC Exam.
To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject : SSC result.
Hope that you are in good health (my-¯^v‡¯’¨). You will be glad to know that I have done well in the SSC examination. I have got GPA 5 by the grace (K…cvq) of Almighty Allah. I am very much excited (Avbw›`Z). But if you were here I would be more happy.
take care of you health. No more today. with best regards.
Your loving son,
- Suppose, you are Jahir living in Pabna. Your friend Shahrukh Kabir is going to have an Eid vacation next month. Now, write an e-mail requesting him to visit your house during the Eid vacation.
To : email@example.com
Subject : Request to visit our house.
Accept my cordial (AvšÍwiK) love. Hope you are well. Friend, I would like to invite you to pass (KvUv‡bvi Rb¨) few days with me in my village during the ensuing (Avmbœ) Eid vacation. You will be able to enjoy the wonderful natural beauty here. Here in the river Chitra you can enjoy boating and taking a thrilling (†ivgvÂKi) bath with great pleasure. My parents will be highly (AZ¨waK) glad to have you (†Zvgv‡K †c‡q) amongst us. Hope, I am getting a good news from you very soon.
- Suppose, you want to participate in the Inter-School Debate Competition-2016 organized by The Daily Prothom Alo, one of the leading national dailies in Bangladesh. Now, write an e-mail to the editor requesting him for sending you the guidelines and other information of the competition.
To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject : Request to inform details about the Inter School Debate Competition-2016.
I would like to inform you that I want to participate (AskMÖnY) in the Inter-School Debate Competition-2016 organized (Av‡qvwRZ) by The Daily Prothom Alo. But while I was going through the daily, I found (†`L‡Z †cjvg) that all types of information were not provided (†`Iqv nqwb). Firstly the entry fee of the competition was not mentioned. Secondly, the topic of debate was not provided too. I will be highly delighted (Lywk) if you make a reply through e-mail informing me about these matters (welq/e¨vcvi¸‡jv) in detail.